You are very welcome!
The hotel is open and fortunately all government-imposed Covid-measures have been removed. We can offer all facilities to our hotel guests as usual.
Hospitality is very importance to us. This means that everyone is welcome, provided they have no Covid-symptoms. We rely on everyone's own responsibility and hope for your understanding.
In order to guarantee a safe environment for our guests and staff, we would like to inform you about the following guidelines:
- The ladies from housekeeping do not enter the hotelrooms on a daily basis if you do not wish them to do so, in order to avoid unnecessary contact.
- We monitor our staff. In case of Covid-related-symptoms such as coughing and/or fever, our staff is tested.
- Should you have any Covid-related symptoms before arrival, we ask you to be tested.
- If you test positive for Covid, please stay at home. Please check your travel insurance, so that any cancellation costs are covered.
- Hotel Victoria also offers cancellation insurance. For €20,- per room reservation you can cancel your booking free of charge at any time. You will need to do this within 5 days of making your reservation. From 1 June 2020 our regular cancellation conditions will apply again, you can find these on: Reservation conditions - Hotel Victoria.
- The breakfast buffet is open from 08:00 to 10:00 o'clock. You can reserve a time slot for this when you check in. In this way we try to avoid crowding at the buffet.
- The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Our other facilities such as the sauna, miniature golf and tennis court are open as usual.
Besides our hotel rooms, we have a number of flats and a studio, where you have access to a kitchen. More information about our flats and studio can be found on our website under 'flats'.
We hope to have informed you sufficiently and hope to welcome you healthily and as soon as possible.
Kind regards from Bergen aan Zee,
Meijer family and the entire Victoria team